Restaurant Delivery Events
Take a break from cooking.... Manor Lake Civic Association is coordinating with local food trucks and restaurants to bring the meals to you!
Order directly from the participating restaurant and pick up at the North Lake holding school (Maryvale ES).
Food trucks will take orders in person. If a pre-order link is available, we will include it.
- Friday, April 16--Rocklands Barbeque (5-7 pm) Pre-order by noon for staggered pickup or in person at the truck.
- Tuesday, April 20--Urban Plates delivery (5:30 pm) Clean eating. Sustainable ingredients cooked from scratch. Order link and instructions.
- Friday, April 23--London Chippy (5-7 pm) Authentic British fish and chips, crab cakes, shrimp, lobster rolls. Order in person.
- Sunday, April 25--Corned Beef King (5-8 pm) The King is back with your deli favorites. Order in person.
- Wednesday, April 28--Puddin' Cajun and Creole comfort food (4-7:30 pm) Gumbo, shrimp and grits, poboys, etouffee, and their famous Bourbon bread pudding. Pre-order for scheduled pick up or order in person.
- Friday, April 30--Lola's Food Truck (5-7 pm)
Please note that MLCA is inviting participating restaurants to deliver to the neighborhood. Purchases are made directly from the vendors. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the vendors.